For our little ones with respiratory illnesses, we offer salt fog therapies in combination with chest massage.
General chest massage (front and back) – relaxes, relieves the condition in the case of respiratory diseases (pneumonia, bronchitis, influenza, bronchial asthma and others). It is an excellent preventive measure for people, especially children, who often suffer from respiratory diseases.
Children benefit from massage:
- strengthen immunity;
- strengthen posture, forms a regular process of spinal attachment;
- for the prevention of spinal deformities;
- strengthens muscles, their elasticity;
- gives the child energy, vitality;
- develops thinking, memory;
- to relieve nervous tension due to the heavy workload of science;
- in the presence of teak, stuttering
- often for the prevention of respiratory diseases;
- in the presence of rapid growth contributes to the proper formation of the skeleton.
Abdominal massage – stimulates digestion, has a positive effect on the organs of the abdominal cavity, invigorates the work of smooth muscles, improves the activity of the stomach, intestines, bile secretion, helps with constipation or gas accumulation in the intestine.