Restorative facial massage is the author’s training of Gintaras Velavičius’ facial massage.
Gintaras Velavičius is an IES – International Education Society (London) certified massage therapist. Paying for various different massages and having many years of experience as a massage therapist, he applies regenerative facial massage to his client, which is distinguished by the following features:
- Brightens and tightens facial skin, gives it vitality;
- Strengthens the facial muscles, performs “lifting” of the face;
- Intensively activates the production of collagen and elastin fibers in the skin;
- Provides cells with oxygen and nutrients, restores moisture balance;
- Improves lymph flow and blood circulation – regulates heart rate;
- Does not authorize skin micro-stretches;
- Eliminates first stage wrinkles – lines;
- Reduces the length and depth of senile and facial wrinkles;
- Relaxes and removes accumulated tension;
- There is an alternative to plastic facial surgery.
During the training we will learn:
- reduce and even eliminate facial wrinkles;
- increase the volume of the lips without any injections as needed;
- remove “bags” under the eyes;
- normalize high blood pressure for the client;
- adjust the client’s heart rate;
- perform “lifting” of facial muscles perfectly;
- Relax the client and relieve tension.
Duration of training: 8 credits. hrs. € 200
Upon completion, a certificate of completion of education is issued in Lithuanian and English.