Deep tissue back massage is intended not only for active athletes, but also for those who work intense physical work or feel tired, constant physical stress.
It is a strong, stimulating massage that exercises all muscle groups, performed in fast, strong and deep movements that warm up the muscles. By strengthening, stimulating and toning the muscles, this massage has a long-lasting effect on the whole body – it helps to eliminate the accumulated muscle tension, increases their elasticity and flexibility, reduces fatigue and provides energy.Skaityti daugiau
Benefits of massage:
- straightening the spine,
- massage significantly eliminates muscle soreness, swelling and hardening caused by active physical activity,
- helps to restore the functions of a tired muscle, increase its ability to work,
- improves all skin functions,
- improves the propagation of nerve impulses in the muscles and all muscle functions,
- helps to regulate emotional irritability,
- strengthens muscles and tendons,
- reduces the risk of injury
- affects the blood and lymphatic systems, accelerating the flow of both blood and lymph,
- lowers blood pressure and improves metabolism.
A course of 10 massages is required to restore a painful back.