Only here you can get Restorative Facial Massage, which includes as many as 3 different facial massage techniques.
Restorative facial massage:
- Brightens and tightens facial skin, gives it vitality;
- Strengthens the facial muscles, performs “lifting” of the face;
- Intensively activates the production of collagen and elastin fibers in the skin;
- Provides cells with oxygen and nutrients, restores moisture balance;
- Improves lymph flow and blood circulation – regulates heart rate;
- Neutralizes skin micro-strains;
- Eliminates first stage wrinkles – lines;
- Reduces the length and depth of senile and facial wrinkles;
- Relaxes and removes accumulated tension;
- There is an alternative to plastic facial surgery.
Restorative body massage is a strong, stimulating massage that exercises all muscle groups, performed in slow, strong and deep movements that warm up the muscles.Skaityti daugiau
By strengthening, stimulating and toning the muscles, this massage has a long-lasting effect on the whole body – it helps to eliminate the accumulated muscle tension, increases their elasticity and flexibility, reduces fatigue and provides energy. It helps athletes to better prepare for workouts, recover faster after strenuous exercise and maintain the desired body shape for longer.
It always causes a pleasant feeling of calm, making it especially useful for people with sensitive nervous systems, suffering from long-term stress, various fears, depressive episodes or anxiety.
Deep muscle toning full body massage tightens the skin, stimulates blood circulation, dilates blood vessels, has a positive effect on internal organs, activates lymph circulation in the body. For physically active people, massage restores the balance of substances and increases the penetration of oxygen into the tissue by 10-15 percent. During the massage, the joints are exercised and the body is straightened, which improves posture and overall well-being.